(1) To consider and scrutinize strategies, goals, and work plans (both short-term and long-term), including the annual budget, for submission to the Board of Directors.
(2) To consider the pursuit of a new business or the dissolution of a business and propose it to the Board of Directors for approval.
(3) To consider and approve entering into contracts and/or any transactions related to the normal business operations of the company (such as trading, investing, or joint ventures with other persons for the normal transactions of the company and for the benefit of the company’s objectives). Within the limits as specified in the delegation of authority or as determined by the board of directors.
(4) To consider and approve any loans and loans from financial institutions, including pledges and mortgages of the company, or to become guarantors of subsidiaries. Within the limits as specified in the delegation of authority or as determined by the board of directors.
(5) To consider and approve the appointment of qualified persons to be senior executives as proposed by the Chief Executive Officer.
(6) To consider and approve the salary determination. Salary increases, bonus assignments Remuneration and gratuity, including performance evaluations of senior executives
(7) To consider and approve the framework of the remuneration policy and remuneration criteria of the company’s employees.
(8) To consider and scrutinize all types of work proposed to the Board of Directors for consideration, except tasks under the responsibilities of other sub-committees of the company who will consider and propose directly to the Board of Directors.
(9) To supervise the information technology plan and policy in the annual operation in the following matters:
- Information technology risk management
- Consider investments in information technology and allocate resources in line with the company’s strategic direction.
- Approve project plans and budgets, and prioritize tasks.
(10) Take an action to support the above-mentioned operations or perform anyother tasks as assigned by the Board of Directors in accordance with the policy set by the Board of Directors.