Business Development for Sustainability and Risk Management
1) Determine who is responsible for driving each key sustainability issue to achieve coherent work.
2) Determine the risk management policy of the organization and propose it to the Board of Directors for approval.
3) Supervise operations in accordance with human rights principles and sustainable community development.
4) Supervise key risks at the corporate level, including climate change risks, other sustainability-related risks, and emerging risks that affect the organization.
5) Review the company’s business development for sustainability and effective risk management, along with socially and environmentally responsible operations, as part of normal business processes.
6) Review and approve the policy framework and goals for sustainable business management at the corporate level for submission to the Board of Directors for consideration.
7) Review and approve the risk management framework, including policies and procedures for prioritization and management. Monitoring and reporting of key business risks
8) Review the company’s risk appetite requirements annually and propose them to the Board of Directors for approval.
9) Review key risk reports and risk management measures prepared by management to ensure that these risks are managed at an acceptable risk level.
10) Review and approve the sustainability report for submission to the Board of Directors’ meeting for approval.
11) Report the performance of business development for sustainability and risk management to the Board of Directors on a quarterly basis.